Rebels With A Cause
The holiday season is a time to reflect on our blessings. A lot of Americans are suffering more than others. Rebels always comes together to support our community. This year we are going to continue this with our new Rebel Winter Bags.
The Rebel Winter Bags will be filled with necessities for homeless woman. You can help by donated the following:
- Do you have any Purses, book bags, backpacks that you've outgrown, don't need, or want to de-clutter? We will use these to fill up!
- Sanitary wipes, tampons, sanitary pads
- Deodorant, roll on perfume, paper soap, hand sanitizer, clip balm
- Travel size: lotion, shampoo, conditioner, brushes and combs
- New Hair ties, winter gloves and hats, and new socks
Any of these would be greatly appreciated. We will recognize each donation and donor by giving y'all 50 Rebel Cash Money Points. 50 Cash Money per donation. There is no cap on the points that can be given. Points do expire one year from the date that they are assigned.
Example: A Rebel has donated a purse, hand sanitizer, and sanitary pads. The Rebel will be awarded 150 points.
Make sure you are signed up for our rewards program here:
Donations will be accepted till December 31st, 2020. The Rebel purses will be assembled and donated to the women directly in DC and the suburbs of DC in Maryland. They will be donated through out winter. Thank you y'all so much for being RAD and helping us make a change!